KND Fanfiction-ers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  numbuh310alltheway Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:04 pm

My profile here tells you a lot about me:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2330962/numbuh310alltheway

Well, I love to write but sometimes it's difficult for me to get my ideas down on paper or type them up. But I'm very imaginative and creative and I just enjoy writing! I also like to draw. I don't think I'm very well at it, but it's something fun to do when I'm bored. I tend to like a lot of different music genres. Music is a big part of me and I <3 it. I'm very random sometimes and a little strange, but if I wasn't then there would be questioning about it...

Since music is a big part of my life, I tend to quote song lyrics and add some of the songs to my stories. Sometimes if I like a song, I'll center an idea around it.

Okay... so CHRISTMAS is my FAVORITE holiday. If it wasn't, I'd be insane. I love the presents, the food, the movies, the specials, just the feel of the Christmas time! If I'm jingling, why not go all the way with it? rendeer

Toy Story is my absolute favorite movie of all time. I love all the Toy Story movies! The first one is my favorite out of them all and I just love that movie to death!

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more about me that people would want to know (or not) but that's all for right now! On that note:

numbuh310alltheway
numbuh310alltheway

Back to top Go down